Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Nice Mood!!!

Again once i thought about my blog. It has been time i didn't update for it. Dun know untill when i will starting stop writing again. Hahahahaha
For the past few years, it was the turning point in my life, especially in growing mentality, I do learn a lot just after 18 years old. It's amazing!
In this long semester break, i had go for a job, an mighty and desire job. I became a computer teacher in primary school. Now already the last week i will teach. After that I'm going to say goodbye to them.
I'm starting to reluctant to leave them. Haha
At SJKC Chung Wah, one of the school that i teach, i was attracted to a kid from standard 1. I dun know why i was so like him, and thus i love him the most.
I gave others 1 sweet but he get 2. Hahaha.. (whispering:Not fair!) But i did that though..hahaha
Dun know why i like him so much, hoping that he will remember me even i'm gone, hoping that he will miss me, and hoping that could have a good relationship with him even i'm not teacher anymore. Haha. Hoping that he will call me uncle or brother when he found me outside. haha
My selfishness towards him had brought me to have more relationship to him. The involunteery action told me to treat him very nice. I had brought to McDonald Kuala Selangor after seek his mum permission. Hou Choi, his mom allow..Hahaha
Cutie... dun forget me when you grow up, u are good and obeys teacher rule. I like you much. Hope u too.

No comments: