Sunday, November 14, 2010

Actually u r tougher than anyone in the family

Now i realize that many thing not as true as I was thinking.
I also thinking that u are weak, so weak, and sometimes really feel upset to u.
By the way, i'm wrong. I was easily quoted since i not involve in the situation.
Now i feel guilty, as comparison, I worst than u, not even your little commitment.
U are so brave , so tough, so bravo.
U can accept the unwillingness without grumbling, u can bear with the unfairness without giving up.
Compare to me, i do nothing, i know only grumbling and feel scare to face it.
There were worst than feel scare, is no dare.
* the pressure bearing, u are not lesser than me.
* the pain bearing, u are not comfortable than me,
* the relationship conducting, I'm got more choice than u
* the responsibility to carried in the future, I am much lighter than u
* the interesting in the field conducting, It's more favorable for me
* the illness u having, I'm healthy at all
* the commitment on the study task, I'm far away from u.
Then how come i still felt not enough from u, by pointing the finger to others but not look at my own. How stupid it was....
I'm felt kinda guilty,
I'm felt really sorry,
Actually i'm the most useless and invaluable,
Somehow, i always feel arrogant with my little achievement,
I was a shit...
I really admired to u.

No comments: