Friday, August 26, 2011

Warmest Hug... 散场的拥抱

Today, a day that fullfilled and warmest in my teaching life. I had ended my dream when i was young today. In the days of dealing job, I had recognise many students, they will become my friends after i'm out from there, because i would not like someone call me teacher, Its old. Hahaha
The last class I entered today is 2K from SJKC Chung Wah. A boy student name 张志豪 had make me touch, and now i'm more believe that children are the most sincerelity when they facing their desire. During the last few minute, all the students were in Q, and i surprisingly some students are happy run out and hug my leg.
After they return to the Q, i saw the boy i mentioned just now had some shining tears and red frame in his eye, at that moment, I'm happy that got student reluctant to leave me. I just going to his front and gave him a hug! Its awesome, Its an involuntary action! The warmest hug had told most of the thing that we have to say, just keep feeling on listening and contacting with the small body. I like tis feel MUCH!
Thus i gave some other students as well a warmest hug before they leaving, I think this is the best things to present both of us. A valuable but unexplainable experience. I'll remember u, 张志豪。。The 散场的拥抱 i had was not with lover but with

No comments: