Monday, August 30, 2010

Memoirs of A Glory (VIII) -- She's gone (1) ,,,,,

After graduating, Hoay would stay in home to build up her health first before get into the job. Since she still in home, she always aggressive looking for job opportunity. Even that her health is not allow, but she also go for interview.
However, the healthy state of Hoay is not an easy job. The more method and same way had been done for her to boost up her health, by the way, the result is not significant at all.
two years later, i had finish my form 6 study and involving in a part time. At that time, Hoay suddenly fall sicked, it is getting nervous for all of us. With her skinny body, she also got once accidently fall down at home due to lack of energy.
There was once she get bacteria infection, finally she also recover. Really thanks to God.
By the way, elder sister was that whole family could go for a Hong Kong trip on upcoming day since the price for ticket is cheap. It is excited for all of us, as the result that Hoay was not in good condition, we have to put this aside untill she recover. Hoay is so determinant that she will be okay by the time and request mom to book the ticket.
However, mum did not do for it.
When near the time for the trip, Hoay suddenly get swell at her foot, and her leg starting become numb, eventually she did not have the energy even to walking around. Any movement also require aiding by other.
This is the time that i realise she was most down. It was a great crack down that u couldn't walk with our own leg.
She was once lose confident and feel so blue, there no one can help her except herself. Seem she had great determinant and done a lot of effort before, the result were drive her dissapointed much.
Always being bad mood and very negative mind. And sometime try to give up.
As a mother, this things happen just simply like a knife which cutting her heart artery, which the pain is inside and the tears can only fall to the stomach.
Every weekend i will try my best to take bus to home because i would like to meet my family and also my sister. The job i involve for half year, i have no miss to back every weekand.
Remember every Sunday when the time i go back to workplace with brother, sister see me off, she always bye to me, and i was reluctant to back everytime.
On 5/4/2010, it was Monday, a day after i was in KL, approximately night around 11 p.m. That day was chinese tradisional day, a day which for chinese to hold memorial ceremony for ancestor.
On the bed at elder sister, I saw somebody open my room door, i was like to sleep that time, he was my sister-in-law. He is telling me a sentences:"Hoay may can't afford more..."
I was blank on my mind and try to ask clearly is there any misunderstanding on the word he told me.
He said:"father was calling just now, Hoay was in Hospital."
I was stunt, i start to back to my room and sitting on the bed, then i squat on the floor, my tears was going down and try to convince myself that its untrue, dun think much, is it a dream? She will be okay after get the treatment, just small matter.
When the door open again, i saw elder sister sitting on the corner with sound, the naive nephew still wondering why her mum and me is crying.
By the way, i need to face the truth. I call my boss at the night and have a week of vacant for this.
Sister-in-law was brought me home that night. I was fined along the journey, when getting near my hometown, my heart was getting nervous, i have no idea at all wat to do, the tears is in invonlunteery action.
When reach home, before get down from car, i take i dept breath and control myself avoid from misbehalf. I saw mom was full with tears and dad was very calm by opening the televisyen set at living room.

No comments: